The Color Run™ 5k is on its way to Oklahoma City, Oklahoma! The event will take place on October 5th, 2013 at Remington Park!
Less about your 10-minute-mile and more about having the time of your life, The Color Run is a five-kilometer, un-timed race in which thousands of participants are doused from head to toe in different colors at each kilometer. The fun continues at the finish line with a gigantic “Finish Festival,” using more colored powder to create happiness and lasting memories, not to mention millions of vivid color combinations. Trust us, this is the best post-5k party on the planet!
With only two rules, the idea is easy to follow:
*Wear white at the starting line
*Finish plastered in color
Now the single largest event series in the nation, The Color Run is exploding since our debut event in January of 2012 and will grow from over 50 events and 600,000 participants in 2012, to over 100 events and over a million participants in 2013.
Find out more about The Color Run™ 5k event by clicking here, or check out our FAQ page for answers to commonly asked questions. Use this coupon code, COLOR5OFF, to receive $5.00 off your entry fee!
The Color Run™ 5k Comes to Oklahoma City!
More from CommunityMore posts in Community »
- Queen Latifah rules ‘The Equalizer’ – Probably for Good (Reviewing the new series)
- Home of civil rights activists Medgar and Myrlie Evers named the newest national monument in the National Park SystemHome of civil rights activists Medgar and Myrlie Evers named the newest national monument in the National Park System
- March in for Paseo’s First Friday Gallery Walk
- Oklahoma’s Noble Research Institute donates critical cold storage units for COVID-19 vaccine
- Poll shows 60 percent of Oklahoma voters support commutation for Julius Jones on death