The Oklahoma City Sentinel is a monthly printed and online news source serving Downtown, Central and Northwest Oklahoma City. We have racks throughout the city.
We are a member of the Associated Press (AP). Focusing on city, state, community and news, The Oklahoma City Sentinel is now serving as an independent and locally-owned source for news from the heart of Oklahoma.
It is owned by Charlston-Grellner Media LLC. Its co-publishers and co-partners are Cory Charlston and Richard Grellner.
Cory Charlston, Co-Publisher & Co-Partner
Richard Grellner, Co-Publisher & Co-Partner
Stacy Martin, Managing Editor
Patrick B. McGuigan, Editorial Director
Darla Shelden, Senior Reporter
John Morgan, Crime Reporter
- Oklahoma Senate approves rollback of Fallin-era Tax Hike
- Oklahoma House Democrats -- Comments on State Education Budget
- Goodwill Industries of Central Oklahoma opens unique virtual reality training center
- USS Oklahoma City to be decommissioned Friday - Update
- Tiger trouble: Woods winces way through opening 74 at PGA
- Stocks end lower, nearing but not quite in a bear market
- Oklahoma passes strictest abortion ban; services to stop
- Biden's approval dips to lowest of presidency: AP-NORC poll
- 2000 Mules Becomes the Most Successful Political Documentary in a Decade
- Kentucky Derby winner Rich Strike not running in Preakness
- Subrina Banks seeks to wrest the Republican party nomination from U.S. Representative Stephanie Bice on June 28
- Governor Stitt signs Sterling-Pemberton Bill, streamlining Certification Process for Teacher Candidates
- Fake identification documents and materials recovered after traffic stop
- Opinion: Why I support the America COMPETES Act
- Governor Kevin Stitt Signs ‘Hardin Poultry Nutrition Bill’
- Legislation to Create Pathways to Employment Signed into Law
- OKC Peace Summit focused on curbing teen gun violence set for May 21
- Historic Progress for Developmental Disabilities Waiting List In New Oklahoma Budget
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.