Almost everyone has considered investing in some form of real estate at some time. Should you be a real estate investor NOW? Interest rates are at historic lows, house prices are in a cyclical low (the lowest prices in the last dozen years are right now). And we all know that the way to make money is to buy low and sell high, so it’s foolproof, everyone can and should get rich in real estate today. Ok, it’s not quite that easy or simple. Is it a great idea for you?
There is a local monthly meeting of real estate investors and people who are considering real estate investment. They meet at a hotel and the first visit is free.
My name is Robert Elder, I’m president of Millionaire Possibilities Real Estate Investor’s Association and I invite you to join me this month or any month to discuss and learn about real estate. We have educational presentations which vary from a panel discussion to a lively interview to a formal presentation. Recent topics include:
• How to Get Rich Riding Inflation – Only 10 Houses Makes You a Millionaire!
• What’s Great About OKC with Mayor Mick Cornett
• How 5 Local Oklahoma City Investors Find Their Best Deals
• What an Eviction Judge Wishes YOU Knew About Being a Landlord and How to Win in Court Every Time
• How to Find All the Cash You Need for Your Deals
• Real Estate Negotiating Techniques – Win Every Time
• How to Pick a Great Realtor to Help with Your Specific Needs
• How Real Estate Investing Can Slash Your Tax Bill
• The World’s First Real Estate Swap Meet
• How to Profit From Owner Carry and Rent-To-Own Real Estate
Our meetings are designed to be educational and encourage networking. We encourage everyone to be involved in real estate. We will never try to get anyone to invest in our projects. You will learn, be encouraged, meet other investors, realtors, lenders and trades people. You will find our networking time to be like a swap meet where anyone can talk about anything to whomever is interested. Be sure to bring business cards and flyers if you have property for sale.
Join us for our next meeting, Thursday, October 4th. Our meetings begin with a free light dinner (usually pizza) at 6:00 pm. Dinner and networking continue until 7:00 pm when our formal meeting begins, usually with a drawing for a nice door prize provided by one of our vendors. The meeting generally concludes around 8:30 pm with conversation and networking afterwards.
Our speaker October 4th is Attorney Scott Helton and he will talk about asset protection and how Series LLC’s can be used to create bulletproof asset protection. Join me at Country Inn & Suites, 3141 NW Expressway, Oklahoma City, OK 73112 the first Thursday of every month.