JEMISON, Ala. (AP) — Nearly two dozen FedEx packages have been found dumped in woods along a rural road in an Alabama town about 75 miles from a ravine where hundreds of undelivered FedEx parcels previously were discovered, police said Wednesday.
Dallas & Oklahoma City -- Dallas-based Energy Transfer LP (NYSE: ET) and Oklahoma City-based Enable Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: ENBL) on Tuesday (December 2) announced the completion of their previously announced merger. The terms of agreement were approved earlier this year by Enable’…
WASHINGTON (AP) — Boasting about his $1 trillion infrastructure package, President Joe Biden overstated its reach by claiming it would result in 500,000 electric vehicle charging stations and meet his pledge to nudge half of U.S. drivers into EVs by decade’s end.
- Concerning My Native State: ‘McGirt v. Oklahoma’ And the Course of Human Events
- “24 Works on Paper” exhibit concludes statewide tour in Oklahoma City
- New Oklahoma coach Brent Venables turns attention to players
- Oklahoma judge stays Jan. 6 execution for competency hearing
- Rainbow Fleet recertified as a Family Positive Workplace
- Survivors gather to remember those lost at Pearl Harbor
- Great to Reliant in 80 years: A Commentary
- EXPLAINER: What is the revived US policy on Mexico border?
- Carjacking suspect arrested; victim knocked unconscious
- Federal jury convicts Norman car dealership executives of wire fraud conspiracy, forgery, and identity theft
- Police: FedEx packages found in woods at second Alabama site
- Passed out parents go to jail for child neglect
- Former President of First Mortgage Company Sentenced to Serve 104 Months in Federal Prison and Pay More Than $51.8 Million in Restitution to Victims
- Energy Transfer completes acquisition of Enable Midstream
- Myles Davidson seeks District 3 seat on Oklahoma County Board of Commissioners
- Man charged after lengthy investigation into sexual misconduct with children
- Father and daughter duo arrested for drug trafficking; Police confiscate 91-pounds of cocaine
- 7-day average of Oklahoma coronavirus cases again tops 1,000
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
LONDON (AP) — BP reported soaring profits Tuesday on the back of surging oil and gas prices as the global economy recovers from the coronavirus pandemic. The British energy giant also warned that gas markets would remain "tight" over the coming months, which will likely further pressure hous…
WASHINGTON (AP) — The chairwoman of the House Oversight Committee issued subpoenas Tuesday to top executives of ExxonMobil, Chevron and other oil giants, charging that the companies have not turned over documents needed by the committee to investigate allegations that the oil industry concea…
All-stock transaction at a fixed exchange ratio of 0.50 PSX shares for each PSXP common unitSimplifies governance and corporate structureTransaction expected to close in the first quarter of 2022HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Phillips 66 (NYSE: PSX) and Phillips 66 Partners (“PSXP” or the “Partn…
BILLINGS, Mont. (AP) — U.S. government regulators for the first time will analyze greenhouse gas emissions from oil and gas drilling on federal lands on a national scale, as the Biden administration steps up efforts to address climate change, the Interior Department said Friday.