December 6th – 7th, 2013
A holiday ensemble of more than 250 Oklahoma City University singers and orchestral musicians will celebrate the annual Christmas Vespers concert on Dec. 6 and 7. The OCU tradition culminates in a candlelight finale.
To maintain the chapel’s contemplative atmosphere, audience members must be seated 15 minutes prior to the performance. Latecomers may not be accommodated.
Friday, December 6th, 8:00pm
Saturday, December 6th, 4:00pm
Saturday, December 7th, 8:00pm
Single tickets: $15 each
For Discounted or Group Rates please call OCU Performing Arts Ticket Office
405-208-5227, open Monday-Friday, 12pm-4pm
We will move over to the venue two hours before the start of the prodution.
All tickets will be placed in Will Call unless otherwise requested.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. THERE ARE NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES.
Online orders will close at 12pm the weekday before the show. Please contact the OCU ticket office to purchase tickets over the phone or at the door.
Oklahoma City University singers and orchestral musicians will celebrate the annual Christmas Vespers concert on Dec. 6 and 7.
More from Arts & EntertainmentMore posts in Arts & Entertainment »
- Robot House creates new image for OKC Cinco de Mayo 2021
- Brightmusic Chamber Ensemble Announces Spring Virtual Series: Romantic Generation
- Unmasking the newly-opened Omni Oklahoma City Hotel – Great works of art, and places to relax or dineUnmasking the newly-opened Omni Oklahoma City Hotel – Great works of art, and places to relax or dine
- Armstrong Auditorium welcomes internationally-acclaimed performers in April
- As the world reopens, two Artist Residencies and Burian’s solo opening on the Paseo
More from Front PageMore posts in Front Page »
- LifeShare partners with YMCA of Greater OKC in April during Donate Life Month
- State Champion Norman High Lady Tigers recognized on state House Floor
- Temporary OKC Winter Shelter reports final results spotlighting community need
- No foolin’ As the world turns, Oklahoma’s high stakes Managed Care fight sparks tension
- School Choice Advocates thank Oklahoma lawmakers for passing landmark education bills