Whole Foods Market has opened its 41,000-square- foot whole and organic foods store in Midtown, featuring a wide variety of healthy food fare, including artisanal products from Oklahoma, company officials said.
Local products range from Oklahoma-raised grass-fed beef and local goat cheese to organic produce and more than 50 types of antipasti and olives. The store will also feature a 50-foot, bulk section and an extensive selection of special diet products including raw foods, vegan options, and gluten-free selections.
The market utilizes a coupon program and in-store store bulk purchase areas where customers can buy larger quantities to save money. The company strives to making natural foods affordable.
Whole Foods Market’s core values are:
• Selling the highest quality natural and organic products available
• Satisfying and delighting our customers
• Supporting team member happiness and excellence
• Creating wealth through profits & growth
• Caring about our communities & our environment
• Creating ongoing win-win partnerships with our suppliers
• Promoting the health of our stakeholders through healthy eating education
The store will roll out its community health and supplier support programs as it settles into the area.
Store hours are 8:00 a.m. until 10 p.m. daily for the market, located at 6100 N Western in Chesapeake Energy Corp.’s Classen Curve development, just west of the Chesapeake campus.
The company’s web site features healthy recipe’s using its wholesome ingredients. Its philosophy centers on improving the health of local residents and their community involvement.
The company was founded in 1980 in Austin, Tx., Whole Foods Market is a leading natural and organic food retailer. As America’s first national certified organic grocer, Whole Foods Market was named “America’s Healthiest Grocery Store” by Health magazine.
The company’s motto “Whole Foods, Whole People, Whole Planet” captures its mission to ensure customer satisfaction and health, Team Member excellence and happiness, enhanced shareholder value, community support and environmental improvement.
Thanks to the company’s nearly 60,000 Team Members, Whole Foods Market has been ranked as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” in America by FORTUNE magazine for 14 consecutive years.
Whole Foods Market Open in Oklahoma City’s Midtown area
More from Front PageMore posts in Front Page »
- Homeless dogs relocated by Hurricane Ida available for adoption today (Oct 16)
- Blues Brothers Dan Aykroyd and Jim Belushi to perform and promote cannabis products in Tulsa
- Metro Tech partners with Sunbeam Family Services for new child development center
- PAMBE Ghana’s Global Market 2021 is In-Person at new Uptown OKC location
- OKC Rep reorganizes under new leadership