Oklahoma City University has been called one of the nation’s best colleges for which to work for the fourth consecutive year, according to “The Chronicle of Higher Education’s ‘2011 Great Colleges to Work For;’ ” report.
OCU was specifically recognized for its exemplary teaching environment, one that provides innovative and high-quality instruction.
“Our priority at Oklahoma City University is to provide the highest quality Learning environment for our students,” said OCU President Robert Henry. “OCU’s community atmosphere and student-to-teacher ratio of 12 to1 provide a rich, creative, and fascinating place to learn. That same environment enhances the work place for our staff, faculty, alumni, and friends of the university.”
Oklahoma City University participated in a two-part assessment process for the report including a random employee survey and an analysis of demographic data and workplace policies.
“Great Colleges to Work For” is claimed to be one of the largest and most respected workplace-recognition programs in the country.
For additional information, visit chronicle.com/academicworkplace.
Oklahoma City University named among top places to work
- Voting for Anne Roberts “People’s Choice Awards” continues until Friday July 30 at 5 p.m.
- Skirvin and Paseo name Petra Germany as 2021-2022 Artist in Residence
- COCAR Invites Attendees to Sixth Annual Commercial Real Estate Summit
- News Briefs from the Capitol: Ladies take the lead, Republican legislators don’t like Biden, and other newsNews Briefs from the Capitol: Ladies take the lead, Republican legislators don’t like Biden, and other news
- OKC Zoo offers free general admission on select weekday afternoons In August