Oklahoma City’s Will Rogers World Airport will host a ceremony for the inaugural departure of United Airlines new nonstop service to San Francisco, California at 6:30 a.m., Tuesday, August 30, at United’s Gate 5.
Passengers boarding United Airlines’ Flight 6241 will be surrounded with iconic images of the City by the Bay, served San Francisco coffee and Ghirardelli chocolates, and receive a souvenir gift.
San Francisco is one of Oklahoma City’s most popular destinations with over 75,000 passengers traveling to and from the area annually. Until today, it was Oklahoma City’s second largest city-market without nonstop service.
The new flight will bring the number of major airports served from Oklahoma City to twenty. The daily schedule is timed to work for business travelers who want to conduct business in one day and for those connecting to Asia and Hawaii. Leisure travelers also benefit with more connecting choices to cities along the west coast.
Will Rogers airport, United Airlines celebrate inaugural flight to San Francisco
- New evidence in death penalty case supports Julius Jones’ claims of innocence
- Don Knight, attorney for death row prisoner Richard Glossip, says District Attorney David Prater is withholding evidenceDon Knight, attorney for death row prisoner Richard Glossip, says District Attorney David Prater is withholding evidence
- Supporters of Julius Jones to hold Rally and Petition Delivery of over six million signatures on Feb. 25Supporters of Julius Jones to hold Rally and Petition Delivery of over six million signatures on Feb. 25
- Celebrating 26 years of healthcare, Manos Juntas Free Clinic to host Virtual Ribbon Cutting event
- 2019 Oklahoma Book Festival to feature over 100 authors
- Robot House creates new image for OKC Cinco de Mayo 2021
- LifeShare partners with YMCA of Greater OKC in April during Donate Life Month
- Brightmusic Chamber Ensemble Announces Spring Virtual Series: Romantic Generation
- Just another Day at the Dome? Maybe or maybe not – but Monday afternoon (April 12) will be busy
- In Memory: The Village of My Youth