Although Oklahoma City was spared major damage by Tuesday’s tornadoes, some homes in southwest Oklahoma City were left with tree and brush debris.
The City’s Solid Waste crews will remove the debris as part of bulk waste collections May 30 – June 3. Crews will also conduct a special collection effort next week, primarily in these areas:
· SW 59th to SW 74th between I-35 and S. Western
· I-44 to S. Western between SW 134th and SW 119th
· SW 134th to SW 169th between I-44 and S. Penn
· SW 74th to SW 104th between S. Western and S. Santa Fe
· SE 59th to SE 89th between I-35 and S. Shields
Regular bulk waste collection will return to its normal schedule on June 6.
Call Oklahoma City Utilities Customer Services at 297-2833 for more information.